The focus of Integrity Martial Arts is on physical fitness, character development and self-defense, rather than fighting
Our overarching goal is in building our student’s self-esteem. Our goals focus on teaching our students a set curriculum of skills and techniques, which are then incorporated into self-defense moves. This base of skills and self-defense lead to our ultimate goals of self-control, self-discipline and in turn self-confidence. Our motto “Building the Next Generation with Integrity and Discipline” puts these goals within reach for people of all ages and of all physical abilities. For us at Integrity Martial Arts, the practice of martial arts means respecting each other, encouraging and supporting each other and celebrating each other’s successes. These values are especially important in working with children and families.
WE HAVE MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS OF ALL AGES
• For children, our emphasis is on character development and physical fitness.
• With adults, our goal is to deliver all of the benefits of martial arts, including improved muscle tone, increased cardiovascular fitness, lower stress levels, increased energy, and greater flexibility.
• Self-defense is also emphasized, but it’s always tempered with the training on how to seek alternatives to conflict.
- PREPARE FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR -
Learn anti-bulling strategies and how to deal with peer-pressure
First 20 no registration fee • Free GI with every signup
- OVER 32 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE -
Michael Bolton: 3rd Dan
Juby Alexander: 1st Dan
Priya Alexander: 1st Dan
2435 Squire Place • Suite 300 • Farmers Branch